Technical Requirements for HTS Online Training Classes:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or newer
- Browser: Google, Internet Explorer, Firefox
- CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
- Memory: 256 MB, recommended 2GB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 40 GB, recommended 150 GB for content and recordings
- Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
- Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
- Other: Headphones with inbuilt mic, speaker (External speaker recommended)
What are the benefits of taking this course at HTS online Training?
- Role-specific training instead of Product-based training – We are the leaders in providing **Role-Specific training and e-learning solutions for individuals and corporations. Our curriculum’s are based on real-time job functions as opposed to being product-based. Real-time scenarios and troubleshooting techniques shown in class.
(**Role based training – Here our trainers share their real-time implementation experience in the class. The trainer will work with participant on several Case Studies based on a actual projects. This gives the participant an understanding of how things are accomplished in real-time environment. The idea is to get the participant familiar of the process, real-time.)
- We provide study materials using Google Drive –We provide access to a Repository of materials for training using Google Drive Cloud. The students are given access to their respective modules using Google Drive for which they have access for lifetime and can be accessed anywhere any time.
- For our SAP Training’s –We offer the longest duration of Courses in SAP as compared to any other training institute out there. Our SAP training programs are very detailed. Integration with other SAP modules is covered as a part of our training programs.
- Highly Qualified and Well Experienced Trainers – Our Trainers are highly qualified and are well experienced in their respective domains. We have trainers from USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and many other countries.
- Case Studies and Assignments Based on Real Scenarios – The Case Studies and Assignments assigned to the students are based on real-time scenarios out the Trainers Past Projects they were involved in.
- Certification Assistance – During and at the end of training, the Sr. trainer will provide Certification questions and answers to help you clear the Certification (if required). They will guide each student the required Certification program as well as they themselves are certified. Every student also receives a HTS Online Training Completion Certificate as well.
- Career Counseling – If you are New to IT and want career counseling to help you decide which stream to go into, please click the link, http://www.HTSonlinetraining.com/free-career-counseling/ and fill out the Career Counseling form and one of our counselors will get in touch.
- Placement Assistance – Our “After the training” team can also help you with Resume prep guidance, Interviews questions and Mock interviews after your training is complete.
- PMI Membership with course registration
- 35-40 hours Instructor Led Live Online Training
- 100% Money Back Guarantee* (Conditions apply)
- Video access for 60 days after class completion
How do I earn a PMI credential?
- To obtain a PMI credential, you must first meet the eligibility requirements outlined by PMI and detailed in the credential handbooks. Then, you must pass the credential exam.
How much is fee for PMP Certification Exam?
Once I pass the exam or evaluations, what next?
- You may refer to yourself as a credential holder although your certificate package can take six to eight weeks to arrive in the mail. You also can start making plans for maintaining your credential by familiarizing yourself with the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program.
What is the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) for PMP and CAPM credentials?
- PMP – 60 PDUs during 3-year cycle
- CAPM – renewal through re-exam at the end of 5-year cycle
What is the eligibility requirement for PMP?
- To be eligible for the PMP credential, you must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements. All project management experience must have been accumulated within the last eight consecutive years prior to your application submission.
||Project Management Experience
||Project Management Education
High School diploma and associates degree or the global equivalent
|Minimum of 5 years/60 months of specific, non-overlapping professional management experience during which at least 7,500 hours were dedicated to leading and directing projects tasks
35 Contact hours of formal education
|Four Year College Degree (Bachelor’s Degree)
||Minimum of 3 years/36 months of specific, non-overlapping professional management experience during which at least 4,500 hours were dedicated to leading and directing projects tasks
35 Contact hours of formal education
Note: If you do not meet any of the PMP eligibility requirements, then an alternative option is the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification.
How will I get hands on experience?
- Hands on experience will be achieved through assigned independent work
- In class case study review
- Online live project discussion and evaluation
- In class online group discussion
When are the classes held and how many hours would I need to put in every day/week?
- Online Live sessions are held weekend mornings (Eastern Standard Time GMT-5) or on Weekends. The schedules are posted for each session on the website. We recommend that you invest a minimum of 8-10 hrs per week.
- It is also recommended that each student completes the assigned reading materials
- It is also recommended that each student completes all assignments and projects assigned.
What if I miss a class?
- We Video record every live session and after the session is complete, we will post the Video recording of that session in the blog.
- Each student will receive an individual copy of the training manual along with their welcome package
How can I request for a support session?
- You can post a question to the online training blog or
- Schedule a one-one appointment with the trainer during office hours (office hours are posted during each session)
What If I have questions after I complete this course?
- All students will receive 1 month of complementary support after the class session has ended. Support will be strictly by appointment only.
How will I get the recorded sessions?
- It will be provided to you through the training blog.
How can I download the class videos?
- You won’t be able to download any videos. They are available for you to View using the training blog 24*7.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training finishes?
- Each student receives complete welcome package that includes a training manual and other training materials.
Do you provide Placements as well?
- We are first and foremost an online training center; however we work closely with recruiters in the industry to place candidates who complete the training class as well as the interview prep-class.
Can I complete the course within a shorter time frame?
- Yes starting in August 2016 there will be a boot-camp training class that runs for 5 consecutive days.
Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
- We provide Certification guidance at the end of each course. You will also receive a “Certificate of Completion” from HTS online Training at the end of the course.
Are these classes conducted via LIVE video streaming?
- Yes, all classes are conducted live.
What internet speed is required to attend the LIVE classes?
- Kindly refer to the (Technical Requirements for HTS Online Training Classes)
What are the payment options?
- We accept all major Credit Cards, PayPal, Bank payments from anywhere in USA, Money orders, International Wire transfer, and Wells Fargo Sure-pay. All the payments details are mentioned on the Enrollment page. Note: All payments must be received in full 7 days before the class begins.
What if I have more questions?
- Feel free to contact us on the number posted on the course details of our website.